Give access to the Volgistics Store without giving access to your volunteer database.
In many organizations, payment and billing is taken care of by a person in a department outside of volunteer services. In these cases, you can allow access to the Volgistics Store for your account without giving access to the volunteer database used to manage your records. Access to the Store allows a person to perform operations such as:
- Create an Order-Invoice
- Change the billing contact’s email address
- Update credit card information
- Print a receipt for a past payment
- Pay service fees
- Change the account’s service level
To allow access to the Store, give the person your account’s nine digit Volgistics account number, along with the Accounting Access Code for your account. If you have access to the Setup page, follow these steps to get your account’s Accounting Access Code.
- Select Setup from the Menu.
- Expand the “System operators” link.
- Select “Accounting operator.”