Add states (or provinces) to dropdown
When Volgistics accounts are started, the State/Province dropdown list is only populated with the state or province the organization is located in. This is by design because in many cases volunteers are all located within one geographic area. So having one, or only a few options, makes it easier to use the field. If you need to add states or provinces to this list, you can do this by:
- Select Setup from the menu.
- Expand the Field options link.
- Select Core tab.
- Select State (or Province).
- Enter each state or province you need to add to the Add a new item field.
- Click the Save button beside the field.
- Repeat steps 5 & 6 for each state or province you need to add.
There are also buttons to add all states or provinces at the same time. These can be clicked instead of completing steps 5, 6 & 7.
If most of your volunteers are from the same state or province, set the Default entry setting to that state or province. This will make is so most people do not need to change the field when entering information.