See how many submissions an application has received in a year
Many organizations that use the online application forms want to know how many applications they have received in a year, or another time period. This can be useful for internal information, or for completing reports for grants and other external agencies. While you can create Sets to identify the number of volunteers who have a Status such as Applicant during a certain time period, Volgistics also tracks the number of submissions each application form you use receives. If you want to track this for a year, it may be useful to reset the counter when 2016 arrives so you can note the number at the end of 2016. Here is how you can do this:
- Select Setup from the Menu.
- Expand the “Online forms” link.
- Select “Volunteer application forms.”
- Select the name of the form you want to reset the count for.
- Scroll down to the Submissions heading and click the Reset this count button. Be sure to note the number of submissions and record this somewhere outside of Volgistics before you do this. After you reset the count it will no longer be available in Volgistics.