Organizations can quickly create a new application form with the same settings as an existing form.
There may be times when you want to create an application form that is very similar to one you have already created. For example, you may have a form for adult volunteers and now you want to create a new form for youth volunteers. The youth form will have many of the same settings, but a few differences. In this case, the easiest way to make the new youth form will be to clone the existing adult form. Here is how you can do this:
- Select Setup from the menu.
- Expand the Online forms link.
- Select Volunteer application forms.
- Select Clone a form.
- Select the name of the form you want the new form to be based on from the Form dropdown list and enter a name for your new form in the New Form Name field.
- Click the Submit button.
- Select the name of the new form from the list to modify the form’s setup page.
We’re pleased to make this new feature available and hope it will be a useful addition for recruiting prospective volunteers. If you need assistance with using Volgistics, please send us a Help inquiry.